The guidelines below are based on the Public Health Officer's orders and guidelines promoted by the Bonsor Community Centre and the BC Government. Please follow these guidelines as they will be observed and enforced at Trumpeter Friday Game Nights
FRIDAY GAME NIGHT COVID-19 GUIDELINES
1. All attendees 14 years of the age or older must be fully vaccinated and wear a mask at all times inside the Community Centre. No one over 14 years of age will be admitted without both a mask and a BC Vaccine Card showing they have been fully vaccinated. Attendees with single vaccinations are not accepted by Bonsor Community Centre despite it being OK for the BC Government. Attendees under 14 years of age do not need to be vaccinated according to Bonsor Community Centre.
2. The Kitchen will be closed. There will be a food table in front of the kitchen where masks may be removed while users are consuming food and/or drink. Social distancing must be observed while using the food table. The area will be periodically sanitized for patrons' safety. Do not consume food at the gaming tables.
3. In the gaming area, anyone without a mask will be asked to put one on and given a warning. If the attendee removes the mask a second time, or refuses to put one on, they will be asked to leave. Everyone, including accompanied youth under 14 must wear masks.
4. Entrance to Trumpeter Friday Game Nights will be at the south-facing glass doors. The hallway doors are not available for entrance but will be used to provide access to the washrooms. You will need a BC Vaccine Card to gain entrance!
5. The sign-in table will be located at the outside south-facing glass doors. Please line-up, maintaining a safe social distance with other attendees. Prospective attendees will be admitted one person at a time, once they have had their BC Vaccine Card and I.D. verified.
6. All attendees must present their BC Vaccine Card and a piece of photo I.D. to be scanned and verified at the door. Attendees will then be asked to provide their name, phone number, and e-mail address on the sign-in sheet. This procedure is necessary for COVID contact tracing should a participant subsequently test positive, and a requirement demanded by both the Bonsor Community Centre and the BC Government.
7. At this time, Trumpeter Friday Game Nights will not be entertaining any exceptions or exemptions. Only prospective attendees with BC Vaccine Cards will be admitted.
8. To ensure a safe distance between gaming tables, Trumpeter Friday Game Nights will operate with only half of the usual number of tables. There will be six 6x12 tables in the centre area, two 6x6 tables along the south windows, and two 6x6 tables on the stage.
9. While gaming, players are requested to choose a chair and only use that chair for the entire evening.
10. Attendees are also requested to refrain from going from one gaming table to another. Although this curtails the socializing aspect of Friday Game Nights, it is to ensure attendees' safety.
11. Attendants with children under 14 will be responsible to ensure they wear their masks at all times.
12. Please ensure that a considerable space is left between chairs. Being close together is not safe. If players need to move around the gaming table, please do not bunch up and give everyone space.
You need a Vaccine Passport showing you have been fully vaccinated to gain entrance!
Updated September 21st, 2021