The Next FRIDAY GAME NIGHT IS August 11
The Trumpeters present monthly Friday Game Nights from between 6:30pm to 11:00pm at Bonsor Recreation Complex (East of Metrotown and Metrotown SkyTrain Station, on the 2nd floor). The Friday Game Night Games Schedule will be posted starting on the Tuesday of the week of Friday Game Night.
NOTE: For more information about Friday Game Night, go to the About The Trumpeters page.
Do you want to present a game at the next Trumpeter Society's Friday Game Night? Send your game information to the society's GameMaster. It is FREE and you don't have to be a society member to register your game.
NOTE: Registered games will see higher player participation at Friday Game Nights.
• You do not have to be a society member to play at Trumpeter's Friday Game Night.
• Your first visit to Friday Game Night is FREE admission.
FRIDAY GAME NIGHT Dates Schedule POSTER Download:
• Download the Friday Game Nights 2022-2023 Date Schedule file: Print them out, pin it onto your fridge, place them onto your games room wall, give them to your friends, so you will never forget the Friday Game Night dates!
Friday Game Night Information
The Trumpeters meet once a month on a Friday night (Friday Game Nights) at Bonsor Community Centre in Burnaby, BC (5-minute walk from the MetroTown SkyTrain Station; also features ample free parking).
• Friday Game Nights start at 6:30pm and go until 11:00pm
• Fee for a club member to attend Friday Game Night: $4
• Fee for a club member who purchased the Season-Pass
(See: About Us) to attend Friday Game Night: Free
• Fee for a non-club member to attend Friday Game Night: $6
• First attendance to Friday Game Night for non-club members: Free
PRIZE DRAWS AT FRIDAY GAME NIGHTS!
Prize draws are conducted around 9:00pm at Friday Game Night. Participants and game presenters are each given a raffle ticket. In the case of game presenters, they are given a participation ticket and a presenter's ticket. This is a raffle draw for a variety of prizes, including game items (such as miniatures, gaming/history books and magazines, terrain, and rule books) and Gift Certificates from sponsors--major sponsor Imperial Hobbies regularly contributes $25 certificates).
Parking at Bonsor
Friday Game Nights are held at Bonsor Recreational Centre on the second floor. Ample parking is provided to the east and south of the complex, while limited parking is available along Bonsor Avenue. To enter the complex, you can use the main front entrance or enter from the south via the parking lot along the wheel chair accessible ramp.
Trumpeter Food Services
Monthly Friday Game Nights, & Trumpeter Salute game conventions, includes a staffed concession/cantina where a variety of snacks and drinks may be purchased at reasonable prices.
• Do you have suggestions for food you would like to see at the Trumpeter concession/cantina? Talk with the concession/cantina staff or send a note to: GamesMaster
NOTE: If you are arriving early to Friday Game Night and want to have a full meal, check out: Local Food Services